Connect with us

news

Big Sean denies fan slapped him at album signing

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam.

Published

on

Photo: Shutterstock

Big Sean has denied reports that a fan allegedly slapped him during a signing for his new album.

The rapper took to social media on Saturday (18Feb17) to try and dispel the allegations after footage of the incident went viral.

Video of the alleged altercation shows a man struggling on the floor of the FYE record store in Queens, New York, on Friday (17Feb17) after being tackled by security guards.

Big Sean is seen in the background looking confused as fans are led out of the store by police officers. The footage went viral after a fan shared it on social media claiming the tackled fan had “smacked” the rapper.

But the Bounce Back hitmaker took to Twitter on Saturday to deny the man had slapped him, claiming instead he was a patient from a mental hospital who had been recently released.

The 28-year-old also asserted the FYE store was shut down by police after the incident occurred, despite the rapper insisting he wanted to carry on signing copies of his new album I Decided for waiting fans.

“Look I never comment on this type of sh** but they can’t do me dirty and say a fan smacked me or no sh** like that,” he wrote. “Some guy waited in line in the cold since 10am, bought my CD, when I signed his CD n (sic) shook his hand he TRIED to hit me off guard.”

“The dude was released from a mental hospital last week, has a long record of mental illness n was off his meds. Very serious issues,” Big Sean continued. “He claimed he had wrote songs for Michael Jackson, Jay Z n was wit (sic) Birdman etc. I’m hoping he’s getting the proper treatment he needs.

“I wanted to keep the signing going but the store shut it down. Sorry it got ruined for the rest of the real fans,” he explained.

The manager of the FYE store told People.com, “It was a successful signing. We had a good event.” However, they did not comment on the incident.

Continue Reading

news

Food Drive 2017

Published

on

Help Crush Hunger

Continue Reading

news

Shia LaBeouf’s anti-Trump project is back, in a new location

Published

on

US actor Shia LaBeouf(L) during his He Will Not Divide Us livestream outside the Museum of the Moving Image in Astoria, in the Queens borough of New York January 24, 2017 as a protest against President Donald Trump.
LaBeouf has installed a camera at the Museum of the Moving Image in New York that will run a continuous live stream for the duration of Trumps presidency. LaBeouf is inviting the public to participate in the project by saying the phrase, He will not divide us, into the camera. / AFP / TIMOTHY A. CLARY (Photo credit should read TIMOTHY A. CLARY/AFP/Getty Images)

Shia LaBeouf’s anti-Trump art installation has passersby read the text “He will not divide us” as part of an Internet livestream. Though clearly that’s a sentiment about the new president, it’s also something LaBeouf and his collaborators are saying about the project’s first venue.

The “participatory performance artwork” by LaBeouf and collaborators Nastja Säde Rönkkö and Luke Turner launched outside New York’s Museum of the Moving Image on Inauguration Day, Jan. 20, but has since been shut down. According to LaBeouf’s site, the New York museum “abandoned the project” on Feb. 10, and the installation relocated to a wall outside the El Rey Theater in Albuquerque, N.M. on Feb. 20.

The Museum of the Moving Image says that it shut down the project, because it “created a serious and ongoing public safety hazard for the Museum, its visitors, staff, local residents and businesses.” It continued: “While the installation began constructively, it deteriorated markedly after one of the artists was arrested on the site of the installation and ultimately necessitated this action.”

The artist the museum is referring to? LaBeouf, who pulled the scarf off an unidentified 25-year-old man.

LaBeouf’s site explained the fallout with the New York museum this way: “From the outset, the museum failed to address our concerns about the misleading framing of our piece as a political rally, rather than as a participatory performance artwork resisting the normalisation (sic) of division ..It is our understanding that the museum bowed to political pressure in ceasing their involvement with our project … As of February 18, 2017, we are proud to be continuing HEWILLNOTDIVIDE.US at the El Rey Theater, Albuquerque.”

Continue Reading
All The Hits & Pranks

All The Hits & Pranks

12:00 am – 11:00 am

Up next: Non Stop Country Hits

11:00 am – 12:00 pm





REQUEST A SONG

Facebook

Events