Connect with us

news

Kylie Minogue’s ex-fiance Joshua Sasse ‘is begging for a second chance’

Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui.

Published

on

Photo: Shutterstock

Kylie Minogue’s ex-fiance Joshua Sasse is reportedly bombarding the singer with texts and calls in a desperate bid to reunite with the heartbroken singer.

The hitmaker called off her engagement to the 29-year-old actor amid reports she was unhappy about his close friendship with Spanish actress Marta Milans, who he spent time with while filming U.S. drama No Tomorrow in Vancouver, Canada last year (16).

The Can’t Get You Out of My Head star confirmed she and Joshua had split in February (17) after she was spotted without her engagement ring.

Despite the cheating allegations and a very public dumping, friends close to the star say Kylie’s ex is back in touch and begging for another chance.

“Kylie is pretty cut up after what happened,” an insider told Heat magazine. “She’s a wreck and it’s so much harder to move on when he’s still trying to contact her. Josh says he was selfish and wrong and wants to make it up to her. Kylie’s been gracious towards him in public, which he thinks means he still has a chance of getting her back.”

The 48-year-old split from Joshua exactly a year after getting engaged. The Aussie pop star met Josh on the set of TV show Galavant in 2015 and they announced their engagement in Britain’s Daily Telegraph newspaper in February (16) the following year. He later created the Say I Do Down Under campaign calling for same-sex marriage to be legalised in Australia and the couple revealed they wouldn’t marry until there was a change to the law, though Joshua has now walked away from the movement.

Although Kylie tweeted the pair wished “only the best” for each other, the Spinning Around singer is said to still be “really angry” and has no plans to forgive Josh.

“It seems like she’s finally realised she was doing all the work in the relationship – paying for holidays, letting him live in her £10 million London house, flying all over the world to see him,” the source said, adding: “She won’t take Josh’s calls or respond to his messages or emails, and is talking about changing her number. She feels like an idiot and just wants to ensure she never has to see him again.”

The unlucky in love singer has previously dated late singer Michael Hutchence and Halle Berry’s ex-husband Olivier Martinez.

news

Food Drive 2017

Published

on

Help Crush Hunger

Continue Reading

news

Shia LaBeouf’s anti-Trump project is back, in a new location

Published

on

US actor Shia LaBeouf(L) during his He Will Not Divide Us livestream outside the Museum of the Moving Image in Astoria, in the Queens borough of New York January 24, 2017 as a protest against President Donald Trump.
LaBeouf has installed a camera at the Museum of the Moving Image in New York that will run a continuous live stream for the duration of Trumps presidency. LaBeouf is inviting the public to participate in the project by saying the phrase, He will not divide us, into the camera. / AFP / TIMOTHY A. CLARY (Photo credit should read TIMOTHY A. CLARY/AFP/Getty Images)

Shia LaBeouf’s anti-Trump art installation has passersby read the text “He will not divide us” as part of an Internet livestream. Though clearly that’s a sentiment about the new president, it’s also something LaBeouf and his collaborators are saying about the project’s first venue.

The “participatory performance artwork” by LaBeouf and collaborators Nastja Säde Rönkkö and Luke Turner launched outside New York’s Museum of the Moving Image on Inauguration Day, Jan. 20, but has since been shut down. According to LaBeouf’s site, the New York museum “abandoned the project” on Feb. 10, and the installation relocated to a wall outside the El Rey Theater in Albuquerque, N.M. on Feb. 20.

The Museum of the Moving Image says that it shut down the project, because it “created a serious and ongoing public safety hazard for the Museum, its visitors, staff, local residents and businesses.” It continued: “While the installation began constructively, it deteriorated markedly after one of the artists was arrested on the site of the installation and ultimately necessitated this action.”

The artist the museum is referring to? LaBeouf, who pulled the scarf off an unidentified 25-year-old man.

LaBeouf’s site explained the fallout with the New York museum this way: “From the outset, the museum failed to address our concerns about the misleading framing of our piece as a political rally, rather than as a participatory performance artwork resisting the normalisation (sic) of division ..It is our understanding that the museum bowed to political pressure in ceasing their involvement with our project … As of February 18, 2017, we are proud to be continuing HEWILLNOTDIVIDE.US at the El Rey Theater, Albuquerque.”

Continue Reading
All The Hits & Pranks

All The Hits & Pranks

12:00 am – 11:00 am

Up next: Non Stop Country Hits

11:00 am – 12:00 pm





REQUEST A SONG

Facebook

Events